2 June 2021
Updated restrictions from midnight Friday, 4 June as follows:
• Update for occupied premises: outdoor renovations including landscaping, pools, decking, painting, installing solar panels will now be included in permitted work (with a maximum of 5 people allowed on site, plus a supervisor). These works must be carried out by those with an ABN and physical distancing must be maintained where possible. Indoor work still not permitted.
• Building inspections are still able to proceed with Building Surveyors as they are deemed ‘critical’. We are still awaiting further advice as to whether client inspections may occur as these are critical. We will keep you updated.
• The 5 reasons to leave home remain the same, however you are now permitted to travel up to 10km from home for exercise and shopping.
• Restaurants, beauty, etc remain closed. Let’s rally and show our support once they reopen.
• Different restrictions apply between Metro & Regional and travel between the two is not permitted, unless undertaking authorised work.
• The 5 reasons to leave home will be removed and there will be no limit to the distance you travel from home, however, you may only travel to Melbourne for a permitted reason (and must follow metro restrictions).
• Restaurants, retail can open and personal services wearing masks and must check IDs of people entering and refuse entry to Metro Melbourne.
• Schools remain closed to students not undertaking VCE.
• Please use QR codes wherever you go including supermarkets and shops.
• Mask wearing remains in place.
• Further government support available ($209m package).
• The aim is to ease restrictions at the end of the 7 days.
Our priority is keeping our community safe.
Please continue to scan into our projects using the HazardCo QR code, answer the government declaration questions, induct yourself into site if it’s your first visit and scan in every time on every project (and ensure your team does as well). Anyone on site who has not scanned in or who is not wearing a mask will be asked to do so or otherwise leave the site.
I am SO sorry everyone. Please let me know if you would like to chat at any time. I’m only a phone call away and I genuinely want to be here for you.
Please take care and stay safe